The Ricoh PROC9500 offers offset-comparable quality with sharp prints. Improved media handling of paper between 40gsm and 470gsm with extended input and output options for media up to 1260mm. A newly developed fusing system that allows media to pass smoothly through the fusing process whilst applying heat and pressure evenly to achieve high image quality on a wide range of substrates
Unmatched Print Quality:
– Comparable to offset printing for sharp and vibrant output.
– Consistent professional-grade results for both text and images.
– New paper transfer unit to enable improved front to back registration.
– New finishing options with the GBC StreamPunch Plus for inline creasing and perforating and the Plockmatic Crease Trimmer unit for top and bottom trimming and creasing.
Efficient Speed and Handling:
– Speed upgrade up to 135ppm via a productivity module that can be fitted post installation
– Auto duplexing for long sheets up to 1030mm (duplex) and 1260mm (simplex).
– Versatile handling of textured, envelopes, and translucent stocks.
Customisable and Versatile:
– Modular configuration to adapt to your specific needs.
– New inline finishing options for a wider variety of booklet applications.
A member of our trained team would be happy to help provide more information or help you make the purchase.Enquire Now