Join the Team
Job Title: Lease Desk Administrator (maternity cover)
Location: Home-Based, with occasional travel to Aurora offices
Working Hours: Full-time, Fixed-Term, 12 Month Contract
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000, per annum
Aurora is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Lease Desk Administrator to join the Sales Support Team at one of the UK’s leading Print Management companies.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for all leasing requests and will work closely with the sales team to prepare leasing documents and answer queries.
- Process all finance requests using the online portal
- Request settlement and upgrade quotes from funders via online portal, email, or telephone
- Answer any queries regarding customer lease agreements and accounts
- Send e-signed lease and service documents through the online portal or email to both funders and customers
- Request lease and service documents from funders
- Support the sales team and other internal departments with any other ad-hoc requests
Skills you need to succeed:
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Positive attitude
What you will get in return:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.