Join the Team
Job Role: PDI Production Engineer
Role Type: Full-Time, 8am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000, depending on experience
Aurora Managed Services Ltd (Aurora) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role:
We have an excellent opportunity for a PDI Production Engineer to join the Services department at one of the UK’s leading Print Management Companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the pre-installation set up and build of production/office devices from our Hertford Office.
- PDI of office and PPD machines across all manufacturers
- Refurbishment current/old models
- Upkeep of workshop
- Communicating with logistic companies
- Working in line with SOP/warehouse
Skills you need to succeed:
- Engineering experience of office machines across all manufacturers
- PPD experience is essential
- Strong communication skills (internal and external customers)
- Good time management (for planning out daily tasks req)
What you will get in return:
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.