Join the Team
Job Role: Service Call Planner (12 Month Contract Maternity Cover)
Location: Hertford / Hybrid
Role Type: Full-Time, 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
Aurora Managed Services Ltd (Aurora) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role:
We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Call Planner to join the Services department at one of the UK’s leading Print Management Companies.
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service to our clients and will be the primary point of contact for all service requests via the telephone and email
- Take responsibility and ownership of all Customer Service requests and keep the customer informed at all times regarding the status of their request
- Responding to customer queries via email or telephone and managing the rectification process
- Resolving customer Issues as and when they arise
- Ensuring that installations are booked for engineers to attend when required
- Cover other areas in the Service department when required
- Input all information accurately on CBS (call details and parts used)
- Planning the engineer’s workload to ensure that the best response and priority is given to our customers
- Recognising and processing chargeable service calls when required
Skills you need to succeed:
- A professional and positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong customer service and communication skills
What you will get in return:
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.