Join the Team
Job Role: Technical Solutions Architect
Role Type: Full-Time Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Aurora Managed Services Ltd (Aurora) is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding rapidly at the moment, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role:
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Solutions Architect to join our Enterprise Team at one of the UK’s leading print management companies.
Reporting to the Enterprise Director, the focus of this role is to help generate solutions to meet various requirements and needs. In this role, you will collaborate on a variety of projects and be a key part in ensuring that end results are designed according to the relevant requirements of our customers.
- Support Service Design process
- Implementation of Service Design solutions
- Act as a member of the project team from project inception to completion
- Understand business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Provide advice and make decisions about technologies suitable to use for various projects
- Listen to client needs to implement that information when creating solution plans
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Collaborate with project co-ordinators and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
- Understand how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organisational picture
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Understanding of consumer behaviours and industry trends
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Skills you need to succeed:
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Experience with systems security best practises
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Previous project management experience is preferred
Education and Experience Required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- MPS & Document Solution IT experience
- ITIL / SIAM experience would be advantageous
What you will get in return:
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.