Join the Team
Job Title: Trainee Field Sales Account Manager
Location: Remote with occasional travel to CCS offices
Working Hours: Full-Time, Permanent, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Commission
Aurora is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Telesales Advisor to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
The successful candidate will be proactive in generating appointments for the existing sales team to sell our products & services to new clients and have the ability to build strong relationships in order to maximise the lifetime value to our customers.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Trainee Field Sales Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic digital print solutions providers in the UK.
The successful candidate will be proactive in the sales of our products & services and have the ability to build strong customer relationships in order to maximise the lifetime value to our customers.
The role will start as three days telesales and two days field sales with structed career progression to Contract Manager.
Main Duties will include (but not limited to)
- Responsibility for initial contact to new business clients
- Responsibility for both business growth via our Frameworks and cold calling
- Attending self-generated meetings, initially with Director
- Reporting to Corporate Sales Director
- Managing time and targets
- Prospecting and closing of new customers to allow for additional growth
- Working in accordance with departmental targets
- Proactive sale of all products, services and solutions
Required Skills and Experience
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or above
- Full driving license
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to agreed deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in order to create rapport
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- A strong and hardworking team player with the gravitas to engage and influence
- Computer literate – good experience working with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What you will get in return
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.