Join the Team
Job Role: Project Coordinator (12 month FTC – Maternity Cover)
Reporting to: Head of ICT Operations
Location: Hertford Office/Hybrid
Working Hours: Full time, 9am – 5pm
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000, depending on experience
We have an opportunity for an excellent candidate to join Aurora, one of the UK’s leading print management companies, as a Project Coordinator on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting to the Head of ICT Operations, this role will have the responsibility for processing internal and external paperwork relating to telecoms projects, additional works orders, mobile orders and network services. In this role you’ll need to demonstrate great communication skills as you’ll be liaising cross functionally with engineers, contractors and suppliers to ensure efficient completion of projects, assisting with daily checks and other admin tasks relating to Network Services, as well as logging service calls when required.
Nature and scope of activities
- Process Projects and Additional Works and ensure that they are dealt with and managed within the critical path timelines
- Authorisation of engineering overtime in line with Customer and Department requirements
- Liaise with Suppliers, Sub-Contractors and Customers to ensure completion of work within agreed timescales
- Ensure that allocated project costs cover the Sub-Contracting and Training costs
- Ensure that notification of completion is sent to the Accounts Team for all orders so that customers can be invoiced expediently
- Escalate customer complaints and installation issues to the Technical Manager
- Understand and comply with company policies and procedures, department procedures and Health and Safety
- Understand and comply with the Company Staff Handbook
- Answering and assisting customers on the service number, logging faults on CBS
- Delivery of installations and additional works for Telecoms orders
- Delivery and servicing for mobile orders through to completion
- When required to assist with the Daily Checks and other administration requirements for Network Services
- Escalation of customer complaints and installation issues to the Technical Manager
- Installation issues
- Liaising with engineers, Sub-Contractors, customers and suppliers to ensure that Projects, Add Works, Mobile orders and Network Service orders are completed within agreed timescales
- Sales Support and assistance
- Maintain good relationship with both suppliers and Sub-Contractors
Skills and experience you will need to succeed in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask using own initiative
- Can effectively communicate with various stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Previous experience in telecoms customer service
What we offer
- 25 days holiday (alongside annual bank holidays)
- A day off for your birthday
- Volunteering Time Off
- Company pension contributions
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Life assurance
- Support from our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee discounts subscription with Perkbox
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle-to-work Scheme
- & much more!
Who is Aurora?
At Aurora, we are looking for talented and hard-working individuals who are dedicated to helping us grow, excel and be the best at what we do. We are a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highlight specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
We have over 270 employees across 8 locations within the UK and our business is expanding and growing day by day, which makes this is an excellent time to join our growing team!
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager.
View the full job PDF here:
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.